Senior RN Oncology
- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Dallas, TX 75201
Dallas, TX 75215
Seeking an Adult Psychiatrist treating Eating Disorders at our Eating Recovery Center Treatment Center
Location: Plano, TX
Who we are
ERC and Pathlight comprise the nation’s leading mental health care system dedicated to the treatment of eating disorders and primary mood, anxiety and trauma-related disorders. Working closely with patients and their families, our multi-disciplinary treatment programs illuminate the path forward and provide patients with a foundation for long-lasting mental wellness.
How you’ll serve our patients
As a Psychiatrist at ERC Pathlight, you can expect to be a part of team that delivers hands-on treatment, therapy sessions and/or support to our patients in one of our many centers around the nation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Settings: Inpatient, PHP, Residential - Inpatient is seen down the street at Baylor Hospital. PHP and Res in on-site at Eating Recovery Center in Plano.
Caseload: 20-24 for adult patient population
20-25hrs per week with patients remainder with team and leaders collaborating together below are averages in each of our settings.
Residential 4-5 weeks treatment seeing 8-10 patients per day
PHP 6-8 weeks treatment seeing 4 to 5 patients per day
• For PHP - patients are usually seen twice a week - Once Individually and once in “Team rounds” which is about a 15-minute encounter where the patients meet with their entire team to review the successes and challenges of the week and to set goals for the coming week, together!
• So overall face-to-face time for each patient is about one hour per week.
• We deliberately set our caseloads for teams to reflect about 50% of a Physician Treatment time being patient facing and 50% of time doing other things including team leadership, learning, contracting outside providers, presenting and teaching and Admin tasks.
Schedule; 1.0 FTE
Full-support staff; Dieticians, ProT, PriT, Primary Care, Clinical Manager, Admin, Case Manager, NP/PA.
Obtain medical histories, and order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests
Achieve quality metrics by focusing on clinically relevant outcome measures
Advocate for patients by providing consistent and timely documentation regarding the patients need for level of care
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
What's in it for you:
We offer a flexible career path with comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.