The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new? However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,500 service bays, over 2,000 technicians, and 135 collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
Camping World is seeking a Pricing Data Analyst to work at the intersection of pricing and data science in our recreational vehicle (RV) business. In this role, you will use business and analysis experience to create pricing analytics, analyze competitor data, develop pricing and discounting models, and compare outcomes of different pricing actions.
You will report to the Director of RV Pricing Strategy and be part of a new, dedicated pricing team focused on implementing new pricing policies and processes.Responsibilities:
- Work with the pricing team to develop new processes, create analyses, develop models, and do other pricing-related tasks.
- Perform daily tasks to monitor and adjust prices and pricing models.
- Developing analytics to quantify willingness to pay, price elasticity, and other pricing-related measures.
- Use Python, R, or analytical tools to organize and analyze data.
- Identify and explore new datasets, and join multiple datasets for deeper analysis.
- Take on special projects as needed
- Business, Data Science, Data Analytics or closely related degree at bachelor's or master's level
- 5 years of relevant business or analysis work experience (3 years with m aster's degree)
- Experience in data exploration, statistical analysis, and visualizations.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Must be diligent, organized, and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Both business and data science work experience.
- Direct experience in pricing as an analyst, researcher, and manager, within marketing, inventory, finance, or pricing departments.
- Proficiency in data science-related programmings such as Python and SQL.
- Proficiency with Microsoft analytical tools, including Power BI, Excel, VBA, and/or Power Query.
- Experience developing or contributing to machine learning-based pricing models.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.