We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Esthetician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Esthetician needed for busy Massage Clinic and Spa.
Principle duties include:
- Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and select the appropriate Massage Envy facial based on the clients needs, after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
- Obtain client’s informed consent for facial plan prior to beginning the massage.
- Perform 50 minute customized facial session within the scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
- Create an excellent experience for guests & members through a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to each client and recommend frequency.
- Safeguard client information and confidentiality.
- Execute professional boundaries and refrain from engaging in dual relationships with clients.
- Maintain a professional, clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols, and keeping the therapy room clean.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must pass background check.
- Must understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage therapy.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
- Must have knowledge of various modalities.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Flexible schedules
- Steady clientele
- Employee massage and facial at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
Posting ID: 7306730Posted: 2020-01-24