Opportunity to join a smaller company where you can make a real difference!
Summary: The Order Processor/Front Desk is responsible for processing incoming orders and shipping the orders out via UPS, the overall office operations including accounts payable / receivables, as well as other duties assigned.
Hours are 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process incoming calls, greets visitors and process incoming mail.
- Processes customer orders daily using the computer system (ERP) and ship orders via UPS.
- Prepares accounts payable invoices on a weekly basis.
- Administrates Accounts Receivable by making sure customers pay on a timely manner and processes deposits.
- Maintains company files including A/P, purchasing and sales orders.
- Assists company personnel where needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized office environment.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have great communication, customer service and analytical skills.
Posting ID: 73067593Posted: 2019-10-11