Similar available jobs
in Gainesville, GA
AutoNation Collision Center Mall of Georgia
Est. $8.86 - $16.04 Full-time Gainesville, GA 30501 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.51 - $24.03 Full-time, Part-time Gainesville, GA 30501 Urgently Hiring
Dominium Management Services, LLC
Est. $11.18 - $17.49 Full-time, Part-time Gainesville, GA 30504
Full-time, Part-time Gainesvile, GA 30501 Est. $11.18 - $17.49 Full-time, Part-time Gainesville, GA 30504
Field Maintenance Technician
Full-time, Part-time Gainesville, GA 30501
Est. $11.51 - $22.10 Full-time Gainesville, GA 30507
Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift - Full-time
Gainesville, GA 30501
Shift: 2nd shift 3:30 PM – Production ends (12am - 3am)
Gold Creek partners worldwide with the protein industry supplying high-quality products that are USDA and Georgia Crop Improvement Association (GCIP) Certified Organic with No Antibiotics. Success has come only by partnering with some of the largest protein companies. We view each customer as a partner. Utilizing world-class technology and unique innovations, we strive to be the best in our industry.
We are looking for skilled Maintenance Technicians to join our team.
Summary: Performs routine and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs of poultry processing equipment while meeting safety requirements in completing tasks and complying with policies or regulations set forth by the company and various governing agencies regarding environmental, health and food safety, equipment operations, handling of food products and any related rules and regulations. This role is in a poultry processing plant and deals with the associated heavy equipment and the building structure that would require maintenance at any point in the process of working with the poultry meat.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- On-site counseling
- Cancer Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- No cost discount card
- Critical Illness
- Term Life
- Intensive Care Coverage
- Mechanical repair (daily)
- Electrical repair (daily)
- Tig welding (occasionally as needed)
- Plumbing (occasionally as needed)
- All duties are performed in a safe manner with company safety guidelines.
- Daily monitoring and maintaining pressure settings and the skills to determine the steps needed to troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Physical ability to walk the plant daily to look over the equipment including what is located within and around.
- Ability to learn computer control systems.
- Ability to follow through with instructions regarding, but not limited to preventative maintenance.
- Push, pull, and lift 50+ pounds throughout the day.
- At least 1 year RTE (Ready to Eat) experience in the Poultry Industry.
- At least 1 year of mechanical, equipment repairs, preferably in industrial, warehouse, manufacturing or poultry processing setting.
- Reliable Team-Player with schedule flexibility, as well as the ability to work on weekends.
- Eligible to work in the USA.
- Understanding and applicable skills related to manufacturing maintenance: mechanical repair, electrical repair, welding, and plumbing experience needed as well.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Works well with a team and works well alone.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- LOTO Certification preferred.
- OHSA certification preferred.
- Technical experience or vocational training in welding, electrical, and/or mechanical repair, is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
- 8-12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Gold Creek Foods, LLC is a Certified Drug-Free Workplace and an EOE.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Gold Creek Foods!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older