Cashier Job Description:
Provide prompt and friendly service to customers in a way that will exceed customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction. Follow procedures to prepare, pack and serve food products for customers, maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness.
The cashier we would like to employ must be able to interact with our customers in a friendly manner, and provide assistance should any customer require it. Excellent communication skills are paramount to help us continue to delight our customers and provide them with an outstanding experience.
A qualified candidate must also be able to follow instructions and be a successful member of our team. Previous experience is an advantage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets Guests with a smile while receiving orders and processing payments
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Upselling and cross-selling when appropriate
- Processing returns and refunds, and resolving customer complaints
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Any task assigned by the Manager on Duty
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Acts with integrity and honesty, and promotes the culture of Popeyes
- Qualifications and skills
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with Guests and coworkers
- Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations
- Consistently handle product preparation
- Consistently kneel and follow proper lifting procedures
- Consistently stand during serving customers or at register
Popeyes is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions based on skills and experience and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off