You will create a unique and authentic experience for our guests by providing prompt service and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.To provide exceptional service to all guests in a friendly, positive manner; ensuring that everything they need for food and drink is done promptly and with a smile. Req ID
Not AvailableEssential Functions
- Genuine care about food and beverage standards and using the guest name during service.
- Contribute to positive team environment by recognizing issues, proactively working to resolve them, and communicating them to the store manager.
- Deliver distinctively different and authentic experiences to all guests by acting with a customer-comes-first attitude.
- Commitment to above-par sanitation of the store and the work environment.
- Use basic math skills to handle cash and credit transactions
- Flexibility. Hospitality is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours;
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected. The ability to be friendly in the wee hours of the morning is a must.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through legible writing.
- A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
Seasonal Full TimeProperty
Suncadia ResortArea of Interest
Food & BeverageCompany Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter – our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.Property Introduction
Located 80 miles east of Seattle in the Cascade Mountains, the AAAFour Diamond Suncadia resort features more than 250 guest suites,penthouses and condosand over 70rental homes. With more than40+ miles of hiking and biking trails, three award-winning golf courses, Portals Restaurant, two bars, Suncadia Club Swim & Fitness Center, skating rink and outdoor amphitheater, conference center, and LEED Silver-Certified Glade Spring Spa, the resort offers something for everyoneState
WashingtonType of Position