A Tech 3 Engineer must have a Section 608 Universal HVAC certificate or an LME (Limited Maintenance Electrician) license. A Tech 3 engineer will have an extensive background in a maintenance related field (Preferably in a hospitality setting) and/or a minimum of 5 years construction background. They will be asked to preform monthly maintenance on all equipment related to the resort mechanical. Employees will need to be able to do extensive drywall and paint repair when needed. They will have the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple work orders to ensure guests are being served in a timely manner. Employees will be asked to perform construction-based projects with very little supervision as they present themselves. They will have the ability to work by themselves when needed with little to no need for assistance. Tech 3 engineers will need to communicate with Property Management and the front desk on a regular basis to ensure any existing problems are being resolved in a timely matter. All tech 3 engineers are encouraged to seek out extra training/schooling to advance in their career.Req ID
Cle ElumEssential Functions
- Completion of routine and emergency maintenance and the operation of the physical structure of the resort, all mechanical systems and any other systems which affect the operation of the facility.
- Utilizing highest quality work standards in all tasks and assignments according to performance and safety requirements.
- Effective utilization of on-line work order system.
- Support and assure compliance of all local, state and federal regulations.
- Perform any necessary repairs or maintenance as required or assigned.
- Conduct self as a resource for all departments of the resort.
- Maintain cleanliness and integrity of mechanical areas, shops, tool carts and tools.
- Perform special projects as assigned by the Director of Engineering or Chief Engineer.
- Available for emergency contact.
- Compliance with departmental and company grooming standards.
- Available to work any shift as deemed necessary by Director of Engineering or Chief Engineer.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Must have a Section 608 Universal HVAC certificate or an LME (Limited Maintenance Electrician) license
- Minimum five year in a maintenance related field(Preferably in a hospitality setting) and/or a minimum of 5 years construction background
- Proven ability to take charge and work with minimum supervision. Enjoys challenges where solutions are not obvious.
- Ability to make correct decisions in a high stress environment; ability to multitask various problems or assignments.
- Must have extensive working knowledge of building systems to include, but not limited to; HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, roofs, building finishes, mechanical operations, energy management, Life Safety Systems and Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Read and understand blueprints, wiring schematics and technical manuals.
- Working knowledge in MS Office and on-line work order systems.
- Any licenses or permits required by law for specific job functions, including possessing a good driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the public and other associates.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Proven ability to take charge and work with minimum supervision. Enjoys challenges and situations where solutions are not obvious.
- Ability to make correct decisions in a high stress environment;
- ability to multitask various problems or assignments.
Suncadia ResortArea of Interest
Engineering & MaintenanceCompany Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter – our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.Property Introduction
Located 80 miles east of Seattle in the Cascade Mountains, the AAAFour Diamond Suncadia resort features more than 250 guest suites,penthouses and condosand over 70rental homes. With more than40+ miles of hiking and biking trails, three award-winning golf courses, Portals Restaurant, two bars, Suncadia Club Swim & Fitness Center, skating rink and outdoor amphitheater, conference center, and LEED Silver-Certified Glade Spring Spa, the resort offers something for everyoneState
WashingtonType of Position