You will warmly and enthusiastically greet all incoming calls and assists callers with answers to their questions and ensures theirs calls are forwarded to their desired location. You are also an integral member of the team that handles emergency situations by acting as the communication center and dispatcher for the emergency response team.Req ID
Not AvailableEssential Functions
- Enthusiastically greet all incoming calls, knowledgeably answer questions, anticipate the callers needs, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Create memorable experiences with a fantastic, welcoming personality that can relate to guests & team members.
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty.
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests' needs are being met
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Calmly and confidently communicate with and dispatch appropriate emergency personnel
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it's also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting with emergency situations.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English
A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, knows how to multi-task and isn't easily flustered. Job Type
Suncadia ResortArea of Interest
Rooms & OperationsCompany Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter – our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.Property Introduction
Located 80 miles east of Seattle in the Cascade Mountains, the AAAFour Diamond Suncadia resort features more than 250 guest suites,penthouses and condosand over 70rental homes. With more than40+ miles of hiking and biking trails, three award-winning golf courses, Portals Restaurant, two bars, Suncadia Club Swim & Fitness Center, skating rink and outdoor amphitheater, conference center, and LEED Silver-Certified Glade Spring Spa, the resort offers something for everyoneState
WashingtonType of Position