You will be an integral member of a team of passionate, empowered associates that curates unique dining experiences for our guests . You will assist in leading the effort to deliver distinctively different guest experiences while helping to ensure profitability objectives are achieved.The Nellies Supervisor will assist in providing oversight and management to Nellies Pool Bar. S/he will assist in support in with the training, retention and adherence to service and quality standards of all staff to ensure excellent service. The Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining high guest satisfaction in all outlets in an effort to drive positive Revinate comments. This position works closely with the Nellies Manager and Food and Beverage Director to implement programs to ensure success of operation.Req ID
Not AvailableEssential Functions
- Ensures welcoming physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the department, including inspecting tabletops, countertops and side stations
- Communicate information to the service team giving them the knowledge to be individually empowered
- Utilize the Freedom To Go Beyond to resolves guest issues promptly and with great care
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Supervise the performance, attendance, attitude, appearance and conduct of service team
- Assist with the development, training and inspiration of outlet staff
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it's also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience and enthusiasm for being part of a diverse team of passionate people, and providing authentic experiences and distinctively different service to others in a team oriented food and beverage environment.
- People Person. The best part of this job is creating and building lasting relationships with our guests and team members.
- Great communicator. The ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and through excellent written communication.
A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to lead and serve others, and thrives on the challenge of creating distinctively different dining experiences.Job Type
Seasonal Full TimeProperty
Suncadia ResortArea of Interest
Food & BeverageCompany Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter – our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.Property Introduction
Located 80 miles east of Seattle in the Cascade Mountains, the AAAFour Diamond Suncadia resort features more than 250 guest suites,penthouses and condosand over 70rental homes. With more than40+ miles of hiking and biking trails, three award-winning golf courses, Portals Restaurant, two bars, Suncadia Club Swim & Fitness Center, skating rink and outdoor amphitheater, conference center, and LEED Silver-Certified Glade Spring Spa, the resort offers something for everyoneState
WashingtonType of Position