With genuine care and consideration of our guests' expectations, you will be responsible for setting up assigned tables for our banquet functions. You will warmly and enthusiastically serve our guests ensuring they have everything they desire including but not limited to; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables.Req ID
Cle ElumEssential Functions
- Enjoy taking pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic while completing pre function side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to exceed guest and co-associate expectations
- Be attentive and proactive as you attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties
- Educate yourself and be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Be attentive and follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO's)
- Express your eye for detail while setting tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Experience. Two years' previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Food and beverage service. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol.
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy. Job Type
Suncadia ResortArea of Interest
Food & BeverageCompany Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter – our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.Property Introduction
Located 80 miles east of Seattle in the Cascade Mountains, the AAAFour Diamond Suncadia resort features more than 250 guest suites,penthouses and condosand over 70rental homes. With more than40+ miles of hiking and biking trails, three award-winning golf courses, Portals Restaurant, two bars, Suncadia Club Swim & Fitness Center, skating rink and outdoor amphitheater, conference center, and LEED Silver-Certified Glade Spring Spa, the resort offers something for everyoneState
WashingtonType of Position