Bench Store Manager
491 Electronics Pkwy
Liverpool, NY 13088
Sonbyrne Sales, Inc. / Byrne Dairy & Deli a local growing, family-owned company is actively seeking a Bench Store Manager. We offer competitive salary and great benefits. We are dedicated to creating a work environment where employees do their best work and deeply committed to advancing our employees.
Purpose of Position
Manages the entire retail and food service department in a single Byrne Dairy & Deli store according to company policies, procedures, and federal/state requirements. In your role as a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of your store and food service area, effective employee management, and delivery of exceptional customer service. This is a very hands-on role, and you will spend most of your time on the store floor working with employees and customers.
As a Store Manager, it will be up to you to create and build upon a positive and family-oriented culture and a profitable retail business environment, with the overall goal of helping us to continue to grow a successful organization. From overseeing financials and employee development to ensuring that the store is kept clean, you will take a direct and active role in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of your assigned store.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensuring customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer service, responding to customer’s questions and resolving their problems and needs in a friendly, accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining your store’s gross profit and ensuring proper inventory management
- Overseeing and recording delivery of merchandise, comparing records with merchandise ordered and reporting discrepancies in order to control costs
- Performing human resource management duties to include supervising, training, hiring and communicating with corporate management
- Planning and preparing work schedules and assigning employees to specific duties
- Ensuring that payroll remains within the projected hours set by the corporate office
- Monitoring and maintaining proper store cleanliness, appearance and maintenance as per company guidelines
- Maintaining stock levels, inventory and stock rotation to required level
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
As a Store Manager, you must be the type of motivated and positive individual who enjoys rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytic and prioritization skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills. Store Managers work a minimum of 45 hours weekly.
- High School Diploma
- Leadership skills and a strong will to succeed
- Minimum 3 years retail experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Supervise others by assigning/directing work, conducting employee evaluations, staff training and development, taking appropriate disciplinary/corrective actions. Develop and/or implement new and current policies/procedures/standards and/or rules/regulations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance on a ladder and stoop, kneel, or crouch when stocking and cleaning shelves. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to work in varying temperatures. Working in coolers and freezers.
As a Store Manager with Byrne Dairy & Deli, you will be part of an established and respected family-owned company with one of the region’s most recognized and popular brands. We will provide you with comprehensive online and hands-on training to prepare you for your role plus ongoing product and professional training to ensure your continued success with Byrne Dairy & Deli. Our commitment to promoting from within means that there is also plenty of room for advancement in our organization, with opportunities to move into management roles at the district level and beyond. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Employee recognition program
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Urgently Hiring Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Full-time, Part-time Syracuse, NY 13206 Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Full-time, Part-time Liverpool, NY 13090 Full-time, Part-time Syracuse, NY 13205 Urgently Hiring