Position Title: Guest Specialist
Reports to: Restaurant General Manager
Effective Date: January 2018
The Guest Specialist is responsible for maintaining guest service; generating sales; cleanliness of service areas; maintenance of beverage area; housekeeping; merchandising; signing; pricing; cash register operations (POS), and loss prevention in adherence to all company policy/store standards.
“People Make the Difference” is a phrase you will hear over and over again in the course of your work at Brooklyn Water Enterprises. We strive to always treat our employees, our TEAM, like they are our most important asset because they are, YOU ARE! The role that every Team Member plays is a vital one and we recognize that the success of our business is directly related to the success of our people and we promise to treat our Team like we treat our Guests – with respect, understanding and as valued partners in our growth and profitability.
- Able to multitask during peak hours.
- Exhibits exceptional level of hospitality toward our customers.
- Can ‘man the helm’ in short time span if needed.
- Able to train all Front Of House (FOH) Team Members and Cashiers.
- Capable of directing FOH Team in day to day operations.
- Manages daily side work.
- Knows where to find and execute FOH checklists to company standards.
- Experienced at working register with minimal supervision.
- Understands rotation and procedures for muffins, cookies and bagels.
- Proficient at answering phones efficiently and properly.
- Able to efficiently work floor with minimal supervision.
- Capable of handling all closing duties in front of house.
- Adept at operating coffee station.
- Understands our Guest Culture.
- Able to close dish area.
- Understands all paperwork.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Prior hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Activities: Physical requirements requires standing, walking, climbing, bending, kneeling and stooping all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items weighing over 10 pounds.
- Hours of work may include weekends and holidays, with no guaranteed days off.
Posting ID: 73194697Posted: 2019-10-19