Position Title: Kitchen/Food Prep
Reports to: Restaurant General Manager
Effective Date: January 2018
Under the direction of the Restaurant General Manager, Kitchen, this position performs assigned food preparation duties.
“People Make the Difference” is a phrase you will hear over and over again in the course of your work at Brooklyn Water Enterprises. We strive to always treat our employees, our TEAM, like they are our most important asset because they are, YOU ARE! The role that every Team Member plays is a vital one and we recognize that the success of our business is directly related to the success of our people and we promise to treat our Team like we treat our Guests – with respect, understanding and as valued partners in our growth and profitability.
- Able to do all prep following assigned prep guide and recipes.
- Proficient at properly labeling and dating all products.
- Adept at accurately completing prep list.
- Able to prioritize prep list.
- Responsible for accurately inventorying items for ordering purposes.
- Skilled at entering order into computer.
- Ensures deliveries are properly put away.
- Adheres to company’s food safety standards and procedures.
- Ensures a clean and safe work area.
- Understands our Guest Culture.
- Responsible for equipment cleanliness and upkeep.
- Understands all paperwork.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Some experience in the food preparation field in a restaurant, kitchen or dining area desired.
- Knowledge of food preparation methods, and operations of kitchen equipment and materials used in food prep work.
- Activities: Physical requirements involve working in the kitchen area with exposure to heat, cold, fumes and steam. Position requires prolonged standing, walking, and moving or lifting up to 25 pounds
- Hours of work may include weekends and holidays, with no guaranteed days off.
Posting ID: 73194698Posted: 2019-10-11