NFC Amenity Management is the nation's largest amenity management firms, operates more than 250 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 2800 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put, we are...Giving the best of ourselves to our clients every day! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined below. An aggressive growth plan allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
• Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our clients.
• Ensures the "5 Diamond Experience" by maintaining the standards set in the NFC Amenity Management Mission Statement.
• Balances all cash, check, credit card payments processed during shift.
• Perform facility walk through every 15 minutes to ensure all equipment in working order and that area is in an orderly fashion.
• Fill out daily shift reports.
• Responsible for a thorough understanding and effective performance of NFC Management Software.
• Maintain and organizes work area.
• Responds to all requests and follow through to assure the satisfactory outcome.
• Offers client assistance when needed whenever possible.
• Complies with all safety and security policies in accordance with NFC Amenity Management.
• Involves cross training into other areas of operation.
• Book all spa and personal training appointments in a timely manner.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests using NFC approved terminology.
* Excellent customer services skills
* Strong individual and team contributor
* Must be able to multi-task
* Have attention to detail
* Enjoy Interacting with people
* Prior Spa and/or Fitness Experience preferred
* Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
Posting ID: 73207397Posted: 2019-10-21