Are you looking for a rewarding career in Early Childhood Education? Are you passionate about working with children? If you answered YES, we are looking for you!
We are hiring Assistant Teachers for the in our Ashburn, VA location. You will bring energy, positivity, a caring attitude, and passion for a creative learning environment. We will provide a job and environment that is rewarding, inspiring and meaningful.
New hires will be eligible for up to a five hundred dollar bonus following their employment.
Our mission is to provide a quality childcare program in a learning and loving environment. You will make a difference in the lives of children and help them celebrate their accomplishments.
The Assistant Teacher is supporting Techers in the care and education of a group of children. Together, both Teachers implement lesson plans and manage the students as they learn, eat, sleep, and play. Teachers are responsible for keeping their classroom organized and clean, using technology to communicate with parents as well as providing excellent communication in person and in writing, and creating a healthy and safe environment for all students and staff. All our teachers and staff are held to high standards regarding communication, curriculum, professionalism, and safety.
- Must be at least 16 years of age (prefer someone 18+ with a high school diploma or equivalent)
- Ability to relate positively with young children
- Childcare experience is a plus
- Must have reliable attendance and accountability
- Flexibility to work hours based on the needs of the school and program
- Successful background check and VA licensing standards required