What You'll Be Doing
- Assist Executive Chef with coordination, preparation and evaluation of food quality
- Assist Executive Chef with food and labor cost control by utilizing best practices and departmental procedures
- Responsibilities for selecting, training, motivating and developing culinary staff
- Ensuring proper sanitation, cleanliness and organization of the kitchen in accordance with our own policies and policies and those set forth by the county health department
- Creating a positive, professional environment for all staff members to grow and learn in – using listening skills and communication techniques to enhance the presentation and implementation of ideas
- Providing administrative support as needed to the Executive Chef
- Commitment to team service, that prides on the premiere quality of guest service, standards and perfection
- Leading talented people to achieve profitable return to the owner, world class guest loyalty, high performance culture, and continuously improving talent
- Increasing Kitchen team’s effectiveness through implementation of sound business practices processes and systems
- Leading and supporting all facets of kitchen operations with an eye towards growth and success.
- Ensuring proper sanitation
- Food Inventory knowledge and recipe administration
Please visit www.joingreenleaf.com to directly apply.
Posting ID: 73295511Posted: 2019-10-20