Coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to guests by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sets up the buffet before guests begin arriving for breakfast. Displays the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner.
- Cleans area around buffet by wiping, sweeping and/or mopping.
- Frequently checks buffet line for low food supply. Efficiently replenishes buffet with food, beverages, and/or supplies as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of buffet area throughout the morning by reorganizing and tidying food area as necessary.
- Properly disposes of used plates, utensils, napkins and/or cups as necessary.
- Removes and disposes of leftover food at end of breakfast shift. Cleans buffet area according to established standards. Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- May keep daily or weekly records of foods used and consumed.
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Position requires weekends form 6am to 12pm
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: No specific knowledge, education or training required to accomplish the essential functions of this job.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read some two- and three syllable words and to recognize similarities/differences between words and numbers. Ability to print and/or to speak simple sentences.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to read, write and recognize numbers, comprehend signs and symbols.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. All employees must follow proper safety precautions at all times to avoid injuries. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. All employees must follow proper safety precautions at all times to avoid injuries. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is frequently exposed to extreme heat from hot water. The employee is occasionally exposed to blood-borne pathogens, outside weather conditions (depending on business unit), and a mild risk of electrical shock and occasionally works with works with power equipment such as buffers. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Must be able to handle a crisis in a calm, effective manner. This includes upset guests, fire, tornado, armed robbery and assault, bomb threats and accidents.