Dental Hygienist - Part-Time/Full-Time - Baltimore MD
Reisterstown, MD 21136
Pay Range: $52-$67/Hour
Pay Range: $52-$67/Hour
Accept local permanent and temp opportunities from your phone and get paid in days, not weeks.
No obligations, no fees, just work when, where, and for how much you want.
Thousands of Hygienists are feeling 'stuck' in their careers because they're:
• Tired of missing family events because the office has them scheduled
• Frustrated with getting sent home early and unpaid for the rest of the day
• Exhausted by office drama taking its toll on their mental health
• Feeling Burnt out and need a better way to work as an RDH.
Hygienists are done with traditional positions at offices, and they're temping around their unique schedules to regain control of their work/life balance.
We designed TempMee with the help of a 30-year hygienist to help hygienists craft their perfect schedule.
Our community of hygienists has earned over $5 MILLION since our launch in late 2019 and proved TempMee is the #1 app for dental hygienists. Join us today and get your share!
Joining TempMee means:
• Full-Control- You decide when/where you work and how much you charge
• Guaranteed pay- You know what you will be paid upon confirmation for a shift.
• Modern flexibility- Working varying days of the week due to family obligations? No problem, you're in charge.
• Real People- Our live and knowledgeable support is here to walk you through anything and answer any questions.
Dental Hygienist Job Responsibilities:
• Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
• Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
• Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patients.
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
• Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by evaluating patients' oral health.
• Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
• Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and developing radiographic studies.
• Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity-preventing agents.PandoLogic . Keywords: Dental Hygienist , Location: Reisterstown , MD - 21136
Est. $29.08 - $39.94 Full-time Owings mills, MD 21117 Urgently Hiring Est. $37.13 - $43.65 Full-time, Part-time Reisterstown, MD 21136