Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved. Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Position Summary / Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst to join our team. Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities: * Independently plans, coordinates, organizes, prioritizes and manages workload while remaining cognizant of changing prioritizes and competing deadlines.
* Perform a variety of complex and routine administrative duties
* Interact with members of the staff, the customer and any of the contractors assigned to the program
* Inputs, edits, retrieves, formats, and transmits diverse reports and documents utilizing computer databases, spreadsheets, communications and other software packages with accuracy.
* Researches information to support organization as necessary.
* Assess validity, accuracy, completeness, consistency, and uniformity of data as well as develop mitigation steps and processes to address data quality issues in support of clean data.
* Some work with constructing query code as well as run, save, edit, optimize, and document queries using SQL
* Translate findings (e.g. mission impacts, limitations of findings/ analytical confidence, analytical methods and techniques employed) to technical and non-technical audiences in the form of written reports and in-person briefings. - Position Requirements: * Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience or equivalent (can be Military experience).
* Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Office
* Experience working with SQL
* Experience performing data analysis and interpreting results
* Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively as a team member and independently, and work comfortably in an ever-changing environment
* Must be able to make independent decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing and the scheduling of work
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere. Customer Requirements: * Citizenship - Must be a US Citizen * Clearance - Must pass CBP BI and must have a DoD TS or be eligible to obtain one For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.