Stay Fit 24 is looking for a Fitness Manager. Our Fitness Manager is responsible for the growth of membership and personal training sales as well as day to day operations of the facility. We are looking for a fitness enthusiast that will share their passion of healthy living with our members and personal trainers. This candidate is highly motivated, entrepreneurial, excels in customer service and takes pride in creating a fun, clean and safe environment.
- Grows membership sales, follows up with prospects, and performs local marketing efforts.
- Generates sales leads through Company–sponsored events while coordinating with the regional marketing function locally.
- Oversees lead generation for the club (walk-ins and TI’s) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions).
- Motivate personal training staff and monitor their production levels by using the established StayFit24 protocols and sales system programs.
- Establishes and maintains the standard company protocols for sales tours and price presentation.
- Generates personal training revenue by offering additional services to new and existing members.
- Hires/terminates, trains and maintains accurate records of all personal training staff (CPR and Certification of Degree)
- Performs day to day operations for the facility including but not limited to ensuring cleanliness of equipment and facilities.
- Performs Personal Fitness Assessments of prospects and members.
- Safely instructs clients through effective personal training sessions.
- Provides quality customer service to all clients and prospects.
- Ensures client safety throughout the facility.
- Communicates effectively with the supervisor through phone, email, or in person.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of, adheres to and enforces company policies and procedures
- Holds Personal Training and all-department staff meetings, and/or conference calls
- Conducts training meetings and educational seminars for Personal Training staff
- Other duties
Qualifications & Minimum Requirements:
- Possess current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications.
- Preferred possession of current certification in one of the following: ACE Certified Personal Trainer, ACSM Certified Personal Trainer or Health/Fitness Specialist, or NASM Personal Trainer, or NSCA Personal Trainer/Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Leadership and supervisory abilities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational, and written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of standard practices in recreational sports.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that values high expectations, accountability, and balanced lifestyles.
- Proficiency with Fitness Assessment Equipment, including but not limited to: Blood Pressure, Height, Weight, Body Fat measurement with calipers, Waist to Hip Ratio, Cardiovascular Testing, Muscular Strength and Endurance Testing, and Flexibility Testing.
- Proficient with Exercise Prescription and developing progressive workouts for clients.
- 1 Year Nationally Certified Personal Trainer Certificate Preferred.
- Gym management and sales experience.
- Ability to hire, develop, and lead a group of unique individuals.
As a Stay Fit 24 Team-Member you will receive:
- Excellent performance based compensation package.
- Discounts on services, products and much more!
- Benefits package including health insurance, 401K, Paid Time off & Paid Holidays.
Posting ID: 73460519Posted: 2019-10-15