Stay Fit 24 is looking for nationally certified personal trainers. Our trainers develop and implement fitness programs tailored to our clients specific needs and create an inspirational and motivating environment.
- Perform Personal Fitness Assessments of prospects and members.
- Safely instruct clients through effective personal training sessions.
- Provide quality customer service to all clients and prospects.
- Ensure client safety throughout the facility.
- Communicate effectively with the supervisor through phone, email, or in person.
- Follow all guidelines as it pertains to the personal training program.
- Attend all Personal Training and all-department staff meetings, and/or conference calls.
- Utilize POS system to render sessions and sell personal training packages.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Minimum Requirements:
- Possess current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications.
- Possess current certification in one of the following: ACE Certified Personal Trainer, ACSM Certified Personal Trainer or Health/Fitness Specialist, NPTI, ISSA, NASM Personal Trainer, or NSCA Personal Trainer/Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Leadership and supervisory abilities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational, and written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of standard practices in recreational sports.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that values high expectations, accountability, and balanced lifestyles.
- Ability to conduct small group training sessions with multiple clients.
- 1 Year Nationally Certified Personal Trainer
- Proficiency with Fitness Assessment Equipment, including but not limited to: Blood Pressure, Height, Weight, Body Fat measurement with calipers or using Omron electro-impedance equipment, Waist to Hip Ratio, Cardiovascular Testing, Muscular Strength and Endurance Testing, and Flexibility Testing.
- Proficient with Exercise Prescription and developing progressive workouts for clients.
As a Stay Fit 24 Team-Member you will receive:
- 60% of total package value sold when serviced (We're Industry Leaders!)
- Average starting Pay of $20/session (potential to $30+/per session
- $9 per hour while not training
- Flexible schedule
- Discounts on services, products and much more!
- Earning potential for full time is $30K - $60K
Posting ID: 73460527Posted: 2019-10-16