Highland Ventures Ltd. is the parent company to six national brands: Family Video, Hoogland Foods (dba Marco’s Pizza), Stay Fit 24, Highland Pure Water & Ice, Family Vet Group, and Legacy Commercial Property.
Marco’s Pizza : Pizza Delivery Driver
Hoogland Foods, LLC is looking for a responsible Pizza Delivery Driver who wants to be part of the fastest growing pizza company, Marco’s Pizza!
Our Drivers are friendly, customer-service oriented individuals who offer a smile when delivering our pizzas in a safe and timely manner. Our Drivers are also cross-trained to perform the duties of our in-store team members including: pizza making, order taking and more!
· Maintains a Good Energy Level
· Professional, Fun, Outgoing
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Cross-training for other positions as needed such as pizza making and order taking
· Deliver orders to different addresses and through different routes
· Follow routes and time schedule
· Collect payment; handle credit card charges and make change
· Inform customers about new promotions
· Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty
· Customer Service Oriented – have an exceptional and positive attitude
· Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and make change.
· Be capable of reading a map and interpreting GPS directions.
· Be able to work in a sitting while driving, standing, and walking position with frequent changes between positions.
· Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.
· Flexible with hours
· Valid Driver’s License, acceptable Motor Vehicle Record; good driving record
· Proof of Liability Insurance
· Must be 18 Years or older
Benefits and Opportunities:
Full time or Part time.
Hourly + Tips **our drivers make $12-$18 per hour on average!
Hoogland Food Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, wear jeans to work, meal discounts, paid training, and advancement opportunities. Employee Perks program with discounts available for restaurants, car repairs, theme parks, groceries and much more! Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).