Highland Ventures Ltd. is the parent company to six national brands: Family Video, Hoogland Foods (dba Marco’s Pizza), Stay Fit 24, Highland Pure Water & Ice, Family Vet Group, and Legacy Commercial Property.
Marco’s Pizza : Restaurant Crew Member
Hoogland Foods, LLC is looking for an exceptional Team Member who wants to be part of the fastest growing pizza company, Marco’s Pizza! Our Pizza Makers create our delicious hand tossed pizzas using the freshest ingredients. We are looking for fun, outgoing individuals that enjoy being part of a team and take pride in their work.
We reward hard work with competitive compensation and advancement opportunities. Today, 85% of our senior leadership started as a Team Member at our store level, and you can too!
· Maintains a Good Energy Level
· Professional, Fun, Outgoing
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional experience for all of our customers
· Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas
· Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils
· Operate large-volume cooking equipment
· Verify food meets quality and quantity expectations.
· Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers
· Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions and preparation and cooking of food accordingly
· Wash, Cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking
· Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared
· Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously
· Clean, stock and restock workstations and display cases
· Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty
· Customer Service Oriented – have an exceptional and positive attitude
· No previous restaurant experience required
· Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and make change
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
· Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits
· Flexible with hours
Full time or Part time
Hoogland Foods Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, wear jeans to work, meal discounts, paid training, and advancement opportunities. Employee Perks program with discounts available for restaurants, car repairs, theme parks, groceries and much more! Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).