Hoogland Foods, LLC is looking for an exceptional General Manager who wants to be part of the fastest growing pizza company, Marco’s Pizza!
Our Managers are self-motivated, goal oriented, fun individuals with a strong ability to lead and motivate their crew. The Restaurant Manager handles the day-to-day organization of running the store and focuses on customer service, quality product, leadership, staff development, employee morale and store security.
Restaurant Manager Qualities:
- Leader with strong work ethic
- Highly organized
- Goal driven
- Fun & friendly
- Customer service oriented
- Fair, firm and consistent
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Demonstrate and reinforce Marco’s Values.
- Develop, share knowledge and experience, and train Team Members and Shift Leads.
- Leader in hiring and retention of Team Members, Certified Trainers and Shift Leads who embody Marco’s Values, including dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Leader in coaching/development for their Team Members and Shift Leads in a timely manner.
- Execute a plan, based on an employee feedback, to decrease turnover and improve Team Member’s job satisfaction.
- Know, enforce, and educate Team Members, Certified Trainers and Shift Leads on all of the appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, and security and safety procedures.
- Develop an effective Team Member, Certified Trainer and Shift Lead schedule, optimized to hit profit and sales targets.
- Update weekly communication board with critical store/company information.
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with Team Members, Certified Trainers and Shift Leads.
- Communicate any performance concerns to District Manager in a timely manner.
- Accountable for execution of training program for Associates, Certified Trainers and Shift Leads.
- Lead store meetings.
- Maintain critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Responsible for weekly update of daily prep sheet.
- Maintain all food pars.
- Maintain appropriate inventory and places store orders (following DM certification)
- Manage storage organization throughout store to ensure standards are met.
- Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Accountable for assigning daily cleaning duties and weekly follow up.
Store Security and Safety
- Properly executes, enforces and manages all food safety requirements and practices.
- Ensure all security procedures are executed (safe procedures, open/close procedures etc.)
- Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards.
- Effectively support local store marketing and promotions to maximize sales potential, including sourcing and blitzing outside of store for recruiting and marketing purposes.
- Control assigned P & L line items.
- Control food components, labor, waste, and cash across shifts.
- Count drawers and ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Leader in Customer Service
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues.
- Ability to lead 23-30 crew members
- Able to create the perfect pizza
- Employee Scheduling
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Basic Math Skills
- 18+ Years old
- Hours: 50+/- per week
Store Manager Opportunities and Benefits:
- 35k – 50k per year
- + Monthly revenue commission!
- + Quarterly performance based bonus!
- Advancement to multi-unit manager * 70% of multi-unit managers have been promoted from store managers within!
Hoogland Foods Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, wear jeans to work, meal discounts, paid training, and advancement opportunities. Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).
Posting ID: 73460804Posted: 2019-10-11