Highland Ventures, Ltd. is the parent company to six national brands: Family Video, Hoogland Foods (dba Marco’s Pizza), Stay Fit 24, Highland Pure Water & Ice, Family Vet Group, and Legacy Commercial Property.
Family Video : Customer Service Representative
Are you a friendly, outgoing, team player who genuinely enjoys providing excellent customer service? Then we want you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative Today! We have a competitive compensation plan, with opportunity for advancement, and a great career path!
Our Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides exceptional customer service to all customers, handle day-to-day store operations and meet sales goals for movies, games and concessions designed by Store Management.
We look for smart, talented, energetic individuals who we train and give the freedom to make decisions to ensure our customers satisfaction, and improve our business! The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Problem-solving comes naturally to CSRs. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensuring customers happiness and overall experience
· Handling store operational tasks as delegated by Store Management
· Utilize product knowledge to make suggestions to customers
· Promote a welcoming store atmosphere
· Provide quality care for each customer
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Computer Literate
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
· Retail or customer service experience is a plus
· High school degree preferred but not required
Benefits and Opportunities:
Highland Ventures Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, paid training, hourly compensation, and advancement opportunities. Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).