We are a company made of talented and dedicated people who take pride in a job well done; and like to have fun doing it. Our days are built around 4 daily goals; to learn, to teach, to WOW and to improve.
Management Trainees are developed to transition into a Store Management role with the support from their District Manager and Regional Director. We are looking for people who are comfortable with a high level of responsibility, and who can handle the day-to-day organization of running a store.
A Store Manager handles the day-to-day organization of running the store and focuses on the following primary areas of the business:
- Customer Service: Great customer service is our best advantage over competition. A fun, friendly atmosphere is what the Digital Doc store experience is all about. It is the Store Manager’s chief responsibility to make this happen.
- Leadership and Staff Development: The Store Manager trains and evaluates employees on all aspects of their jobs and develops leadership skills. The Store Manager is someone the store employees want to follow: They want to follow that person because of the Manager’s attitude, work ethic, fair and firm handling of situations, and because the Manager takes the time to explain the “whys" of training.
- Employee Morale: Store Managers lead by example through hard work, by utilizing excellent organization skills and problem solving abilities and by treating all employees with respect. Our employees should be better people for having worked with us.
- Store Security: The Store Manager is responsible for ensuring accuracy and security in the handling of the store’s cash and maintaining inventory control.
- Staff Scheduling: The Store Manager schedules staff as efficiently as possible to operate the store successfully. The Store Manager is expected to operate the store as though he or she were the owner.
- Time Management: Store Managers are responsible to make sure that all store operations are handled efficiently and consistently, with the minimum amount of staff necessary to get daily tasks accomplished. This begins with the Store Manager managing his or her own time effectively as an example to other employees.
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to lead a team
- Flexible hours
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Open Availability
- Clear and Effective Communication Skills
- High Attention to Detail and Organization
- Goal Oriented and Performance Driven
- Computer Literate
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Retail or customer service experience is a plus
- College Degree Preferred
Benefits & Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Hourly position: 28-30+ hours per week
Highland Ventures Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, paid training, and advancement opportunities. Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).
Posting ID: 73463511Posted: 2019-10-11