Human Resources Coordinator - Full-time
Gainesville, Ga And Surrounding Areas - 30542
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- 2 weeks of PTO/Vacation
- 5 Work Holidays
- Potential for OT
GENERAL DUTIES: Handles the daily administrative and Human Resource (HR) duties of the organization. Provides clerical support to all employees, conduct hiring and interviewing staff, employee relations, processing terminations, process new hires/rehires, process transfers, and monitor company policies and practices.
This person will have a home base at GC3/5 (White Sulphur) but will cover any HR team member that is out. They will then cover different desks.
- Assists departments in carrying out various HR programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Participates in recruitment efforts for nonexempt personnel and helps to coordinate the use of temporary
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with
departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Process and maintain employee eligibility verifications.
- Assist in employee recognition programs.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or
sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Coordinate new employee orientations; administers pre-employment tests; conduct reference checks.
- Maintains records, reports, and logs about applicant flow procedures.
- Conduct exit interview process.
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Responsible for Safety Quality Food, SQF, HACCP, CCP task, sanitation, and all support programs
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Employee will stand/walk/sits all the time. Moderate reaching, bending and twisting. Ability to always work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Willingness and ability to learn and work towards growth.
EDUCATION: A bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, or one to two years of experience in the HR field, OR any similar combination of education and experience is preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Gold Creek provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least bachelor's degree or higher
$16 - $20 Full-time Chestnut mountain, GA 30502 Urgently Hiring $16 - $20 Full-time Oakwood, GA 30566 Urgently Hiring $16 - $20 Full-time Flowery branch, GA 30542 Urgently Hiring $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually Full-time Oakwood, GA 30566 $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually Full-time Chestnut Mountain, GA 30502 $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually Full-time Flowery Branch, GA 30542 Starting at $16.00 hourly Full-time Oakwood, GA 30566 Starting at $16.00 hourly Full-time Chestnut Mountain, GA 30502 Starting at $16.00 hourly Full-time Dawsonville, GA 30534 Urgently Hiring $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually Full-time Gainesville, GA 30504 Urgently Hiring Part-time Atlanta, GA 30328 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.45 Part-time Atlanta, GA 30328 Urgently Hiring Est. $27.08 - $50.53 Full-time Oakwood, GA 30566 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.97 - $34.03 Full-time Atlanta, GA 30334 Urgently Hiring Full-time Atlanta, GA 30314 Urgently Hiring Full-time Atlanta, GA 30314 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.45 Full-time Alpharetta, GA 30009 Urgently Hiring