Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Full-time
Gainesville, Ga And Surrounding Areas - 30502
Chestnut Mountain, GA 30502
- 2 weeks of PTO/Vacation
- 5 Work Holiday
GENERAL DUTIES: The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, screening, and recommending
candidates for open positions as well as onboarding new hires. This person must understand, model, and represent Gold
Creek as a leading employer. They will identify opportunities to build applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships
with the managers, identify potential “fit” through effective interviewing and testing, effectively administer the
interviewing and onboarding process, and ensure a positive new hire experience. Developing and executing recruitment
plans and strategies are primary responsibilities to ensure hiring goals are met with the best possible talent. All activities
must comply with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA, and other regulations, as appropriate.
This person will have a home base at GC8 (Industrial Park Drive) but will visit each location for 2 weeks. That way they can get a feel for each location and have strong relationships built with location leaders.
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers, and the HR team on position descriptions, requisition creation,
compensation, and sourcing strategies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build a database/pipeline of candidates and the GC
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, and candidate interviews,
recommend the final selection of applicants, and close qualified candidates.
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background & references screenings as applicable.
- Place and update all job postings in various Media including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks,
community boards, and staffing partners.
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs), providing company/job information, and
- Give presentations at colleges and other institutions, attend student group meetings, and increase college
awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to promote the GC referral program and internal
- Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports, and other staffing administration
functions as needed.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding, ensuring the process is engaging and that processes are followed and
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant situations, and applicant requests as required.
- Conduct regular follow-ups with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- The position may require work responsibilities outside of normal business hours.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assists departments in carrying out various HR programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Process and maintain employee eligibility verifications.
- Assist in employee recognition programs.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or
sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains records, reports, and logs about applicant flow procedures.
- Conduct exit interview process.
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Responsible for Safety Quality Food, SQF, HACCP, CCP task, sanitation, and all support programs implementation.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Employee will stand/walk/sits all the time. Moderate reaching, bending and twisting. Ability to always work safely and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Ability to drive. Limited travel. Travel includes going between Gold Creek plants, and to hiring/staffing events.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL:
- Higher education (two- or four-year college degree) or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
- 2 years of HR, talent acquisition, and interviewing experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of staffing principles, laws, and procedures and a solid working knowledge of
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social media recruiting.
- The ideal candidate will have experience and/or exposure in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Proven ability to communicate and effectively “sell” an organization’s value proposition.
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing, and interpersonal
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), internet, and Applicant Tracking
- Strong customer service, negotiation skills, and ability to interact with employees at all levels throughout the
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.
Gold Creek provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least bachelor's degree or higher
$16 - $20 Full-time Braselton, GA 30517 Urgently Hiring $16 - $20 Full-time Chestnut mountain, GA 30502 Urgently Hiring $16 - $20 Full-time Flowery branch, GA 30542 Urgently Hiring $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually Full-time Braselton, GA 30517 $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually Full-time Flowery Branch, GA 30542 Starting at $16.00 hourly Full-time Braselton, GA 30517 Starting at $16.00 hourly Full-time Flowery Branch, GA 30542 Starting at $16.00 hourly Full-time Chestnut Mountain, GA 30502 Starting at $16.00 hourly Full-time Dawsonville, GA 30534 Urgently Hiring $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually Full-time Gainesville, GA 30504 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.97 - $34.03 Full-time Atlanta, GA 30334 Urgently Hiring Est. $27.08 - $50.53 Full-time Oakwood, GA 30566 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.45 Full-time Alpharetta, GA 30009 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.66 - $19.89 Full-time Cleveland, GA 30528 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.45 Full-time Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Urgently Hiring Full-time Atlanta, GA 30334 Urgently Hiring Est. $21.38 - $35.78 Full-time Suwanee, GA 30024 Urgently Hiring