POOLCORP is the leading business-to-business wholesale distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 390 Sales Centers worldwide, with nearly 5,000 employees proudly serving the needs of customers. Each Sales Center operates as its own business; driving an extraordinary culture that involves a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a family-oriented work atmosphere. Why POOLCORP?
Because it's a place where you can grow! At POOLCORP you'll find plenty of excellent career advancement and training opportunities to support your career growth. Our safe and stable work environment is further enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package. And, the job prospects are endless as we offer a wide range of full time, part time and seasonal positions.
At POOLCORP, we strive to employ only the very best. So, end your job search here – at POOLCORP – Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!Location:
SPP Cincinnati, OH - 434A, 12075 Northwest Blvd, Ste 500, Cincinnati, Ohio - 45246 Job Summary
The Business Development Representative identifies and negotiates strategic relationships with current customers and develops new business relationships. Responsibilities:
- Prospects for potential new clients within our target market: Pool & Spa Retailers, Pool Builders, Pool & Spa Maintenance firms.
- Cold Calls on, and markets to, prospective clients.
- Follows up and qualifies sales leads.
- Makes professional presentations on products and programs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customer personnel.
- Identifies client needs.
- Provides quotes and product data as needed by customers.
- Closes sales and follows through to assure appropriate delivery.
- Supports Operations and A/R efforts.
- Works with Sales Center, Regional and Divisional managers to grow the business.
- Completes internal reports and paperwork in a timely fashion.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in professional-level business-to-business sales.
- A proven track record of successful sales in a wholesale environment.
- Ability to cold call on prospective clients.
- A strong knowledge of one or more of the following product lines: pool related equipment, plumbing supplies, tile, decking, exterior lighting, patio furniture, construction materials, building supplies, chemicals, landscaping / irrigation supplies, HVAC supplies or similar tangible goods.
- Willingness and ability to travel to service this area.
- Occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office WORD and EXCEL.
- Knowledge of AMP or similar customer management system preferred.
- Knowledge of Prelude or similar inventory control software helpful.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
TO APPLY, EMAIL RANDY.CLEMENT@POOLCORP.COM.