Team Leader - Full-time / Part-time
915 Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
The Team Lead works productively to fulfill their job requirements and assists the General Manager in achieving General goals of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Free Pizza for a Year
- Rapid Career Growth
$12-13/hr* based on experience
· Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards
· Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I Handbook.
· Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I policies, procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I Handbook.
· Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
· Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I Handbook as well any other safety and security procedures issued.
· Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
· Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance.
· Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
· Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion
· Completes assignments as directed by the General Manager including, but not limited to; daily, weekly and period end paperwork, recruiting and training, marketing, image and cleanliness.
NATURE & SCOPE
The Team Lead must abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as practice and enforce all Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I policies and procedures. The Team Lead receives direction and training from the General Manager and other Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I training materials. During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach colleagues to work proficiently at their assigned stations, and then follow up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner, according to Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I procedures.
They ensure the General Manager is prepared to meet the needs of their customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied with the service and product they receive.
They support the General Manager and assist in building sales and controlling costs by using all cost control tools and processes. They trouble shoot operational problems and find acceptable solutions.
Your General Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which are normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the General Manager.
This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as; lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
· The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
· The ability to reach and move items from as high as six feet and as low as six inches off the ground.
· The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly; i.e. the sheeter machine, vertical cutting mixer (must be 18 years or over), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.
· The ability to “Shakerboard” by working outside holding a sign (must be 18 years or over).
· The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean products.
· The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
· The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers (i.e., reading, speaking, hearing, writing).
· The ability to understand direction, instructions and product specifications.
· The ability to process and complete customers orders.
· The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
· The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
· The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
· The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
· The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
· Have previous experience in retail or a position involving customer contact is preferred.
· Be at least 16 years of age.
· Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
· Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
· Be able to work a standard schedule and be able to perform all the essential functions of the job.
· Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines.
· Meet Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I Background Verification guidelines.
· The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Team Member provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza I reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the job duties outlined above, at any time and without advance notice.
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Est. $11.16 - $17.42 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Irving, TX 75062 Est. $8.92 - $11.59 Full-time, Part-time Irving, TX 75062 Full-time, Part-time IRVING, TX 75062 Full-time, Part-time IRVING, TX 75062 Est. $19.20 - $28.67 Full-time, Teen Irving, TX 75062 Full-time, Part-time IRVING, TX 75062 Full-time, Part-time IRVING, TX 75062 Est. $10.08 - $16.12 Full-time, Part-time Grand Prairie, TX 75062 Full-time, Part-time Grand Prairie, TX 75062 Est. $21.54 - $35.38 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75247 Urgently Hiring Est. $21.54 - $35.38 Full-time, Part-time Farmers Branch, TX 75234 Urgently Hiring $13-$20/HR 30k-50k Full-time Flower Mound, TX 75028 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.48 Full-time, Part-time Farmers Branch, TX 75234 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.48 Full-time, Part-time Farmers Branch, TX 75234 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.48 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75247 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.48 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75247 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.16 - $17.42 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75208 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.80 - $32.48 Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75208 Urgently Hiring