1. Execute Systems daily to ensure a clean, organized and efficient restaurant. Provide outstanding product and service at all times. Coach and manage as needed throughout the shift.
2. Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness and Cleanliness.
3. Ensure every guest leaves happy and all complaints are resolved utilizing the BLAST guest recovery model. Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day.
4. Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
5. Attain the restaurant's Annual Operating Plan.
6. Responsible for the safety and security of all Arby's employees and customers.
7. Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
8. Supervise and motivate Team Members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
9. Utilize all management tools and systems to keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
10. Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create a culture of teamwork.
11. Support all marketing strategies by coaching Team Members to execute them properly and build repeat customer visits.
12. Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
• 6 months of experience in the restaurant or retail industries.
• H.S. diploma/GED equivalent
Posting ID: 73529485Posted: 2019-10-19