1. Be fully staffed with friendly qualified people at all levels while maintaining a bench of promotable team members
2. Ensure an effective work schedule designed to build sales by utilizing projections is written by 5pm on Wednesday and posted Thursday by 5pm each week.
3. Ensure all guest concerns are handled and all guests leaves happy utilizing the BLAST guest recovery model. Train, trust and empower the team to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Accuracy and Speed of Service.
4. Responsible for the safety and security of all Arby's employees and customers.
5. Attain the restaurant's Annual Operating Plan.
6. Ensure consistent delivery of safe food on every shift by enforcing Arby's Safety-First execution. All required food safety certifications must be maintained.
7. Ensure consistent execution of Systems to maintain a clean, organized and efficient restaurant.
8. Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to ensure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality. Maintain high standards by operating in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as outlined in the OSM.
9. Utilize all training and development programs effectively to develop and prepare team members and managers for growth opportunities. Identify and train shift managers.
10. Demonstrate good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
11. Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits, including approved Local Store Marketing.
12. Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create a culture of teamwork.
13. Responsible for training all employees on general cash control systems and general credit card security and maintaining a secure restaurant environment for credit card data.
14. Complete semi-annual performance appraisals for all team members, shift managers and assistant managers.
15. Responsible for administrative requirements and execution of all procedural guidelines.
• 5 years of experience as a Manager in the restaurant or retail industries.
• College degree in Management or related field preferred, H.S. diploma/GED mandatory
Posting ID: 73529489Posted: 2019-11-19