Arby's Assistant Manager
Manage and assist the General Manager in operating an Arby's restaurant by providing exceptional guest service while achieving agreed upon sales and profit goals. Work within the framework of company values and policies and delivering on the Big Star Hospitality mission statement.
1. Be fully staffed with friendly qualified people at all levels while maintaining a bench of promotable team members, assist General Manager in interviewing
2. Purchase food, beverages and supplies and manage inventory. Oversee preparation to ensure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
3. Ensure all guest concerns are handled and all guests leaves happy utilizing the BLAST guest recovery model. Train, trust and empower the team to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Accuracy and Speed of Service.
4. Execute Systems daily to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared provide outstanding product and service.
5. Attain the restaurant's Annual Operating Plan.
6. Every customer leaves happy and all complaints are resolved. Train, trust and empower team to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Accuracy and Speed of Service.
7. Execute Systems daily to ensure a clean, organized and efficient restaurant. Always provide outstanding product and service.
8. Attain the restaurant's Annual Operating Plan.
9. Responsible for the safety and security of all Arby's employees and customers.
10. Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
11. Responsible for POP being posted according to the Marketing Calendar and posted on time. Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
12. Complete AMTP in a timely manner.
13. Utilize all training and development programs to effectively develop and prepare team members for growth opportunities.
14. Demonstrate working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance.
15. Utilize all management tools to keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
16. Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
17. Responsible for training all employees on general cash control systems and general credit card security and maintaining a secure restaurant environment for credit card data.
18. Participate in the completion of semi-annual performance appraisals for all team members and shift managers.
19. Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
• 1 years of experience as a Manager in the restaurant or retail industries
• H.S. diploma/GED equivalent
At Big Star Hospitality our mission is to provide an unparalleled level of hospitality to both our team and our guests while operating great restaurants. We strive to exceed guest expectations by empowering our team to serve while providing them with the tools they need to succeed. We strive for continuous improvement in both the restaurant and the personal/professional lives of our team. At Big Star, our goal is to have fun while creating the best lives we can for our team and treating them with the utmost respect.
Posting ID: 73529490Posted: 2019-10-17