Seasonal Customer Service Positions!
Kelly Services is looking for Call Center Representatives to contact members of various non-profit organizations via phone to update records, foster relationships between the organization and prospects and speak about an institution with potential students. You will be surveying upcoming college students to see where their interests lie in regards to major, schedule and college preference. You will be using 4 different scripts based on where the student is at in making a decision.
Pursuing a High School Degree or has an equivalency
Complete and pass new hire training
Ability to use a computer (for data entry purposes)
Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate
Work Hours: 2pm to 9m Monday through Thursday, 3pm to 8pm on Fridays, 12p to 5pm Saturdays & 12pm to 7pm on Sundays (flexible schedules available). Casual dress code--jeans are fine!
****THIS IS NOT A VIRTUAL OPPORTUNITY ****
All work is performed in Cedar Rapids location.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.