Are you looking for work that positively influences those around you? Do you want to work for a company that is a part of customers’ lives and the communities it serves? Do you love working in a fast-paced team environment? Come and join our Chick-fil-A Winterpock team!
Full-Time Evening Shift (2-11p) - $14/hr!
Part-Time Evening Shift (4/5 - 11p) - $11-12/hr!
Join the Winterpock CFA Family and Receive:
- Flexible schedule
- Sundays off
- $2,500 college scholarships (must apply and be approved annually; 75% of applicant employees are approved)
- Paid training
- Discounted meals during shifts
- Fun team environment
- Opportunity to advance into leadership
- Ability to build your career and resume
Your Role in the Chick-fil-A Family:
- Work as a cook, in food prep, or in other kitchen staff roles
- Work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Produce high quality food with precision and accuracy
- Implementing proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures
The Ideal Crew Member:
- No kitchen or restaurant-specific experience necessary
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well
- Positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others and values teamwork
- Demonstrates our Core 4 Values
- Excitement to learn and take initiative
- Enjoys the same daily routine tasks
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding role (including able to lift up to 50 lbs, work on feet for several hours, able to work outdoors in drive-thru)
This job is awesome, but it is not for everyone. During peak hours, Chick-fil-A kitchens serve over 400 guests in an hour (that’s full meal produced every 10 seconds). While serving our guests with cravable hot food, we must keep our kitchen spotless and well stocked. Your job will be to perform repeated tasks with excellence in a fast paced environment. Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply today!
Both Front-of-House and Back-of-House part time opportunities are available
Posting ID: 73552950Posted: 2019-10-14