Essential duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble and package menu items to company standards
- Responsible for prepping all food items to company standards.
- Responsible for holding and storing all food items to follow food safety guidelines.
- Assist in the front-of-house operations as necessary.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and storage areas.
- Responsible for taking out trash.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment to company standards.
- Assist in unpacking and storing incoming inventory deliveries.
- Informs management when any back-of-house equipment needs service or inventory is needed.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain effective audio-visual for:
- Making observations.
- Communicating with others.
- Reading and writing.
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities that may include the following:
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time
Posting ID: 73611119Posted: 2019-10-11