Position Purpose: The Warehouse Coordinator reports to the Parts Manager and is responsible for a variety of warehouse duties including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders and, keeping the warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
• Process all customer orders
• Packs and ships customer orders - consolidates when necessary, ensures items are packed properly to minimize damage
• Stocks material in appropriate locations considering quantity, size, weight, volume and type of product
• Identifies damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse
• Receives amounts of materials or items
• Maintains the cleanliness of the warehouse
• Maintains records of all activities and processes pertaining to the warehouse
* 1+ years' general warehouse experience
* Working knowledge of Outlook and Word
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Customer Focus
* Ethics & Values
* Integrity & Trust
Posting ID: 73617367Posted: 2019-10-11