Now Hiring Delivery Drivers for our Newington Panera Bread cafe!
When you join Panera Bread/Howley Bread Group as a Delivery Driver, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Delivery Driver today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera Bread/Howley Bread Group. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Delivery Driver position:
* Deliver Panera food to our customers safely and with efficiency
* Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
* Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service
We're looking for:
* Great communication and people skills
* Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
* Minimum age 18 years of age
* Reliable vehicle with proof of auto insurance
Panera Perks - Enjoy the good stuff:
* Generous compensation plus tips
* Flexible work schedules whether this is your main gig or a second job - perfect for college students!
* Meal discounts since we know you have your Panera favorites too
* Benefits include highly competitive compensation, paid vacations, generous meal discounts, benefits, and growth potential into a management position if you're looking for a career opportunity
* Fun and casual work environment where you can build lasting relationships
* Growth opportunity - since 2000, Howley Bread Group has opened 29 Panera bakery-cafes, with plans to open 5-7 more additional locations
If you have an outgoing personality and want to be a part of a great team that provides knock-your-socks-off customer service to our guests in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, come grow with us!
Requirements: Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, be able to legally work for a private U.S. employer, and speak enough English to effectively communicate with our guests. Reliable vehicle with proof of auto insurance is also required"