Del Taco is looking for qualified Assistant General Managers to assume a leadership role at $1 million-plus business.
Del Taco needs people with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and deliver the quality and guest service that defines our brand. While we look for you to bring the right skills and personality for a management position, we'll also provide the training and support you need to continue to grow and advance.
Our Assistant General Managers support our General Managers in building a team of top performers, creating an amazing guest experience, and empowering their team to be at their very best. Our Assistant General Managers create a culture in our restaurants that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding. Del Taco Assistant General Managers have significant opportunities for growth and career advancement and are charged with supporting the General Manager with the task of training the next generation of leaders, guiding them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career.
Essential Job Functions:
• Supervise team members
• Operate store in absence of GM
• Support GM in managing execution of all company policies, procedures and systems.
• Works with GM to recruit, hire, and train team members and make other staffing decisions
• Vendor Relations including Ordering Products
• Employee Discipline for Performance or Conduct
• Restaurant Operations Recommendations
• Making Store Deposits
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• Managerial experience in quick service restaurant environment
• Ability to analyze sales, costs, and inventory information to optimize restaurant sales and cash flow
• Ability to perform basic business math skills. Cash handling skills desired
• Ability to establish appropriate internal controls to ensure staff integrity and quality assurance
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with effective follow-through
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead staff to achieve organizational goals
• Strong organizational skills
• General knowledge of computers, POS systems, various electronic devices and software
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, management and the public
• Implement training and development plans and train staff
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 – 3 years experience in QSR industry / full service concept or 1 – 3 years experience within Del Taco management
• ServSafe Certified
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, insurance, and use personal vehicle to make bank deposits and travel to other restaurants/business locations as required
• Fluent in English
• Proven ability to lead and motivate a diverse team, and promote learning, development and career growth
• Excellent Customer Service
• Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures
• Strong Communication and Teamwork Skills
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Detail Oriented and Accurate
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must adhere to Del Taco uniform and grooming policy
• Ability to stand and walk for approximately 95-100% of shift including ability to bend, reach and lift and carry a max of 50 pounds.
Posting ID: 73714300Posted: 2019-10-22