Job Title: Director - F&B
Department: Administration & General
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: General Manager
Supervises: Executive Chef, Dining Room Manager, Lounge Manager, Restaurant Manager, Event Technology/AV Manager
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To manage the food and beverage departments of the hotel to include food preparation, food service and beverage service so as to maintain established operational standards and maximize profits of the hotel.
1. Maintain standards of food and beverage quality and guest service quality.
2. Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximize profitability related to the food and beverage
department and participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
3. Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments.
4. Assist in preparing local and national sales/marketing programs for food and beverage.
5. Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the food and beverage department
which support the overall objectives of the hotel.
6. Maintain inventory control procedures.
7. Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an improved product through employee development, job
engineering and quality image.
8. Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures and in compliance with local, state
and federal laws and regulations.
9. Maintain procedures for security of monies and maintains procedures for credit control and handling of
10. Receive departmental related guest concerns and ensures corrective action is taken.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to read & interpret business records & statistical reports; interpret financial information & prepare
2. Ability to analyze and interpret policies and understand government regulations regarding business
3. Make business decisions based on production reports, facts, and personal experience.
4. Interact with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and
Education Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management or Business
Experience 2 years supervisory experience in food and beverage operations as a Department Manager. 2 years line level operations experience, and two years of direct sales or retail trade experience; OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posting ID: 73714309Posted: 2019-10-17