Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
Team members assists in all aspects of restaurant operations including the preparation, production and service of food and beverages to customers, as well as maintaining the restaurant, kitchen and restrooms in a safe and clean condition.
Times of shifts may vary depending on business needs and will be determined by the Company. This is predominantly an indoor position involving flexible hours each day, with up to 9 hours worked per day, up to 40 hours per week depending on business needs. Weekend and Holiday work is required. Wages will be paid on an hourly basis.
• Learn the duties of each position assigned, maintains the pace set by business and management
• Ensure compliance and implementation of all franchise and corporate standards
• Adhere to franchise and corporate cash procedures and is responsible for cash when assigned to the register
• Ensure 100% satisfaction of every customer
• Remain cost conscious of inventory and equipment at all times
• Arrive to work on time (according to handbook policy), be in uniform, have a positive/friendly attitude, and exhibit good personal hygiene
• Follow directions from management staff and cooperate in a team effort to complete assigned tasks. Take initiative when something needs to be done
• Communicate well with customers and team members
• Present a polite and positive attitude towards guests and his / her team members
• Ensure a healthy and safe workplace environment at all times
* 16 years old
* Be able to stand for 8 to 12 hours
* Be able to lift and move 25 to 50 pounds
* Be able to reach over head
Posting ID: 73714900Posted: 2020-01-24