The Construction Project Manager will be primarily responsible for all work associated with construction projects. The Construction Project Manager works with various people at all levels, especially those in leadership, the property level, vendors and contractors regarding project cost, staffing and scheduling. Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to project specifications and serves as the first point of contact for questions about invoices or reception of payments.
• Planning, cost control, work measurement and collection of performance data such as installed quantities, expended labor and other progress measurement data.
• Manages and tracks all changes, potential changes, ensuring estimates of cost and schedule changes are given visibility with leadership team.
• Integration of cost and schedule data within the company's accounting and management
• Works independently on complex project risk assessment issues, manage conflict, and provide resolution using a combination of technical skills, leadership, teamwork and people management skills.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction/Project Management, Business or Finance preferred or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in vendor management, project costing
* Experience across all phases of residential or multi-family housing Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
* Knowledge of contracts and contract administration including its assessment and implementation at each phase of the project
* Ability to travel both domestically on short duration assignments (15% travel)
* Proficiency in MS Office (spreadsheets, word processing)
Physical Demands/Work Environment
* Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requires following basic safety requirements, including road rules
* Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in office environment
* Regularly required to perform site and building inspections which includes walking, climbing stairs and standing for extended periods of time
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Proficient customer service, interpersonal and follow-up skills for effective interaction with property management employees, corporate employees, and other business contacts
* Excellent attention to detail, organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
* Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
Posting ID: 73714953Posted: 2019-10-22