Under the direct supervision of the ownership this position provides administrative and marketing support for the restaurant portfolio for Snead Group LLC individual will perform duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordinating community based events, obtaining supplies, implementation of sampling program, and working on special projects.
- Managing human resource functions in the restaurant to include recruitment, selection, and scheduling interviews for individuals who meet or exceed company specified criteria.
- Involved in local store marketing efforts to include product sampling.
- Performs secretarial and administrative support functions for managers and ownership.
- Performs research involving independent judgment and initiative for the purpose of resolving or addressing operational matters applicable to areas of responsibility.
- Assignment of complex projects at the discretion of ownership.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires basic mathematical computations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access plus the ability to quickly learn other internal software platforms.
Posting ID: 73714989Posted: 2019-10-11