Stonewall Road Automotive Group (“SRAG”) is one of the leading franchise operators in the corporate system. Our leadership team of automotive industry veterans operates many of the top performing shops in the country. The SRAG organization is growing rapidly, and we are hiring hard working people who are passionate about their craft and hold themselves to the highest standards of excellence and integrity. We believe that our people are our most valuable asset, and our employees are provided with a safe and positive work environment, health insurance, benefits, and incentive compensation. Those that distinguish themselves will benefit from a significant number of opportunities to move upward within our organization and to create a long-term, stable and rewarding career within the SRAG family.
Auto Body Painter Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience refinishing cars in an automotive collision repair environment.
- Able to produce sprayed finishes with little or no dirt and a consistent gloss and texture matching the OEM finish without the need to sand and buff.
- Must be comfortable working in a high-volume collision shop environment
- Inspect all vehicles and parts scheduled to be painted
- The Refinish technician does not perform their own prep but is responsible for quality checking prior to painting
- Maintain painting equipment to ensure proper performance
- Mix paints and primers to exact specifications as per paint manufactures
- Work with other departments to ensure a quality products and on-time delivery
- Painters must follow high quality standards to minimize defects and exceed company standards while maintaining an acceptable materials cost
Auto Painter Compensation/Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive training for continued advancement
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Clean Modern Fully Equipped Facility
Posting ID: 73733094Posted: 2019-10-17