Food Service Managers team up with the General Manager of the store to plan and supervise operations of the food service area of the store. This position typically works Monday - Friday in the mornings and has a monthly bonus. They are responsible for cooking, cleaning, ordering, marketing, and accounting within the food service area.
To achieve success in this position, keep these points in mind:
• Be an expert at Customer Service and lead by example!
• Be a Food Service expert! (Safety, polices, recipes, equipment, etc.)
• Practice Portion Control, Rotate Stock, and keep food fresh.
• Monitor sales, control waste and other expenses.
• Order and return product as needed.
• Ensure every new employee gets quality food service training and support.
• Ensure a high level of cleanliness and sanitation, delegating tasks as needed.
• Keep signage fresh and pricing accurate, keep displays full, and manage out of stocks
• Communicate new policies and promotions to the team and assist with implementation.
• Love People and have a great attitude!
• Love to cook and prepare food!
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Pass a drug screen
• Pass a criminal Background Check
• Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• 401K with Employer Matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Scheduling
• Shift & Weekend Differentials
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Path/Management Opportunities
• Free Sandwich and Beverages Program
• Weekly Pay
FiveStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 73733180Posted: 2019-10-11