Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com. Responsibilities
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will collaborate with our clients to help design, implement, maintain, and test a variety of technical solutions by utilizing a variety of the latest technologies; and be responsible for creating and enhancing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines and various kinds of automation processes (build management, automated deployments, automated testing, configuration management, etc.).
- Assist in the development and implementation of the DevSecOps Strategy to include the definition and goals of the over-arching framework and methodologies
- Implement CI/CD pipeline utilizing DevSecOps principles and practices to increase automation and reduce human involvement in the process
- Integrate DevSecOps tools and services (a code repository, an artifact repository, source code analyzer, security scanning, testing tools and an orchestrated integration and delivery platform) to enable automated application building, testing, securing and deployment
- Develop scalable test frameworks, analyze complex system architecture, and recommend solutions for improving system testability
- Automate application deployment into varied and complex environments using virtual machines, container technology, Kubernetes, cloud environments, and bare metal servers
- Architect testable, maintainable Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- Facilitate a smooth delivery of a robust and stable product by teaming with customers and vendors
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems related to the OS, hardware, network, and related software
- Document DevOps processes, procedures, and environments to ensure continuity
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Clearable for up to Secret clearance (if not already cleared)
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC in distributed application and data processing architectures knowledge
- Experience with detailed design and architectural efforts and developing related documentation
- Leveraging customer digital knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client proposals
- Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- 5+ years demonstrated experience of Unix/Linux systems administration experience including optimization and provisioning in a cloud environment.
- Administering, optimizing, and configuring applications on Linux servers
- Creating and configuring new servers in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience managing cloud network resources (AWS Preferred) such as VPC, URL proxies, private link, DNS, ACLs, firewalls, and C2S access points
- Experience with security, automation, scalability, and DevSecOps culture
- DevOps Automation: Puppet, Ansible, GitHub
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Scripting Experience (bash, perl, python)
- Experience with leveraging JSON, YAML, or XML for configuration
- 4+ years related experience with DevSecOps tools and practices, especially experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Docker/Podman
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Must hold active certifications meeting DoDD 8140 IAT Level II or higher standards
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or Solutions Architect OR Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer or Solutions Architect Certification
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience with JIRA/TFS and MS Azure/AWS cloud platforms
- Knowledge of version control systems – Git, SVN, Phire
- US Citizen with active Top Secret clearance; or ability to obtain TS Clearance
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience with multi-threaded, Big Data, and distributive Cloud architectures and frameworks
- Multiple Cloud platform certifications to assess, and deliver a scalable vendor agnostic DevSecOps strategy and implemented solution
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc.)
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
- This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, Central, and Aleutian time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive