The Nationals and our ballpark partners are hiring part-time seasonal positions for the upcoming 2019 Season and holding a hiring event at Nationals Park in February. We are seeking friendly, energetic and responsible individuals to join our team focused on providing world-class service to our guests and fans. We will be hiring for the following positions:
- Guest Experience
- Provide world class customer service and hospitality to all guests entering Nationals Park to enhance the fan experience
- Work in our Team Store and various stands and kiosks throughout Nationals Park
- Box Office
- Be the first point of contact at Nationals Park for guests by selling single game and future event tickets
- 50/50 Raffle Sales
- Sell tickets in the ballpark to the Washington National’s Dream Foundation’s 50/50 Raffle program
- Concession Stands
- Provide fast, efficient, and courteous service to guests by ringing in sales and serving food and drinks
- Event Security
- Ensure the safety and security of guests and employees at Nationals Park.
The hiring event will take place at Nationals Park on February 4th from 12 PM to 8 PM. You are welcome to arrive at any point within that timeframe. Please enter through the Left Field Gate on the South Capitol St side of the ballpark. To receive more information via email, please click 'Apply Now' and submit your contact information.
Posting ID: 73746822Posted: 2019-10-17