You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
Shift Lead behaviors include:
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must pass background check
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Must have reliable private transportation
- At least 1 year of management experience. Food service experience is a plus.
- Able to do basic business math
- Able to work a varied schedule including late nights and weekends
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Shift Manager benefits include:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Meal Allowances
Posting ID: 73761961Posted: 2020-02-19