Status: Regular, Part Time
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the retail and food service pricebook and interfaces with the various departments and organizations that provide information for the system. The coordinator is responsible for ensuring all pricing and item data is current and accurate to maximize product profitability and sales. The coordinator oversees and assists with store questions and ensures the stores are responded to in a timely and professional manner, and manages data exchange and reporting with vendors and other industry partners.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Ensures integrity of the corporate pricebook by working with Marketing and Vendors to establish and maintain the flow of item level retail and cost information.
• Ensures data integrity of information entered into the pricebook to be accurate, complete and properly formatted.
• Responsible for maintaining all Items, Standard Retails, Cost, Promotional Retails and Mix-Match Promotions in a PDI software environment.
• Responsible for setup and maintenance of PDI Enterprise food service pricebook utilizing recipe items and recipes, and working with IT to ensure accurate function of recipes on POS systems.
• Work with Category Managers and Vendors to ensure vendor information is received in a timely basis and standard format.
• Analyzes invoice exceptions, making changes and notifications as needed.
• Communicates data requirements to vendors.
• Processes vendor invoice and pricebook imports via EDI and manually, resolving any issues.
• Work with Category Managers by providing vendor pricebook reports and ensuring that the gross margin targets are followed for all new and changed items.
• Oversee naming conventions based on the needs of the Marketing departments, and POS attributes such as taxability, EBT eligibility, etc.
• Provides reports for supplier and industry partners.
• Works closely with Accounting and Information Technology representatives to ensure data integrity • Provides support to the stores for issues such as non-scanning items, incorrect retails or promotional issues, and makes any necessary corrections or passes the information along to the appropriate staff, ensuring the issues are resolved quickly and communicated to the stores.
• Maintains guidelines by writing and updating standard operating policies and procedures.
• Recommends enhancements to price book and identifies potential improvements or changes.
• Prints shelf tags for store resets as required.
• Maintains productive working relationship with store operational teams and vendors
Must possess demonstrated competency in the following areas:
• Judgment, initiative, and the ability to deal with complex relationships and ideas, and the confidence to make timely and informed decisions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Attention to details, a keen sense of urgency, ability to refine the pricebook procedures.
• Have general understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
• Creative problem-solving abilities in leadership roles.
• Interpersonal skills which relate well to a diverse workforce.
EDUCATION/ KNOWLEDGE/ SPECIALIZED TRAINING
• Would prefer experience in the retail industry in pricebook, merchandising, operations or related field.
• Must be computer literate in a Windows environment with Outlook, Word and must have strong Excel knowledge.
• Experience with PDI Enterprise, PDI MarketLink and PDI FocalPoint is desired and a major plus.
• Bachelor's degree in business or retail management experience desired.
• Ability to furnish proof of authorization to work in the U.S upon accepting an offer of employment
• Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Be able to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
• Be able to multitask efficiently
Posting ID: 73763164Posted: 2019-10-15